SALES MANAGER | free working hours ★ fully remote ★ international team ★ full time
Do you want to work with open-minded people in a friendly culture company ready to become an awesome international company? You are on the right page!
Our vision is to build a world-class technology company that positively influences billions of people. We are at the starting point and you should help us grow fast :-)
In Creative Handles, we develop great apps and software. Our goal is to work with world-wide companies and also create our own world-wide software product. We already have a share in a few companies (f.e. Mavimi.cz or Teachwise.app).
At this moment we are 9 people in 4 different time zones. By the end of the year 2021, we plan to have 18 members on board. The company language is English.
We work with modern technologies for Software development, Communication, and Project management.
The Board of the company is located in the Czech Republic.
Creative Handles values:
- Openness and communication
- Striving for excellence
- 1 for all, all for 1
Why should you apply?
- Great company culture:
- You can say loudly your opinion to everyone in the company, also to the owners of the company.
- All people are trying to get better and improve their skills.
- Friendly and open-minded environment (In our company, it is a fact not only great words written in the job ad. Try it out and apply for this position! :-)
- Completely remote job 120-160 hours monthly, it is up to you.
- Working in an international team with various cultures
- Professional development thanks to the cooperation with the team
- You can work from anywhere you want around the world
- Great learning opportunities about software development, sales, remote work, digital nomad lifestyle
- You can grow based on your skills and results, there are no limitations.
What will you do:
- Sales Manager must identify arising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects
- Creating and executing strategies to increase company revenues and sales
- Social selling
- searching for suitable contacts on the LinkedIn
- creating posts,
- communication with the people via LinkedIn
- Working with LinkedIn automated tools
- Searching for suitable contacts on the internet
- Online or offline meetings with potential clients
- Creating presentations and proposals
- Getting information about the project from the Dev team or from the Delivery manager
- Creating presentations in PDF, PPT, or in Canva.com
- Close contacts with the new clients
- Sales with current clients
- Coming up and realization of new ideas on how to extend cooperation with our partners
- Regularly get feedback from the current clients
- Helping with creating sales automatization
- Attend and be proactive during team, company, and estimation meetings
- Join and be active in specific online communities
How does it fit into the company’s organization overall?
- Firstly, the role of the Sales Manager is crucial for the company's growth.
- Secondly, this person plays an extremely important role in improving client satisfaction and the company's delivery performance.
- Finally, the work of the Sales Manager should lead to increased revenues from new and current customers.
What can you do after a few months?
In the future, you can become a Chief Sales Officer, Project manager, Consultant, or any other position which appears during the growth of the Creative Handles.
Experiences and personal characteristics we are looking for:
- It is good to have at least one of these experiences as an executive person:
- Sales, Account management, Marketing
- Tester, Tech lead, Scrum master, or other positions from the software industry.
- It is good to have experience in the Software industry or with web or apps creation.
- Specific skills.
- Creative skills. Whether it is seeing new ways existing opportunities could be developed, or finding completely new routes to market, creative thinking is essential for the role.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Negotiation skills
- Great writing skills
- Personal characteristics.
- Highly responsible person
- Implementer and finisher
- Not afraid to talk with people
- Willing to learn technical things from Software development
- Czech - native
- C1 - Advanced English
- Education level
- Bachelor degree
Expectations from the co-owner:
“I expect that you are a highly responsible and proactive person. You should ideally fill in my weaknesses. I am extroverted and not focusing on details. So if you will be the opposite personality, but sharing the same values as our company, that's the best fit for us.
Great English and Czech writing skills are needed.
I need to rely on you for 100%. It is crucial that you always keep your word or you will tell me in advance that something is not possible. Your communication is key to everything.
This is the MOST IMPORTANT thing for me in this position.”
-- Kristýna Lang, Chief Sales Officer
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org why you want to work with us and what do you expect from the work :-) Then you will have a call with Ondřej (CEO) or with Kristýna (CSO).
What if I do not have all the necessary skills yet?
Much more important than current skills is your attitude to learning new things and your fit to our company culture. You have to be striving for excellence. That's the attitude we need.
Is my opinion important?
We always encourage people in our teams to come up with their own opinions and solutions.
One of our values is Openness and communication. So you do not be afraid to suggest new ways or give feedback even to the founders, they highly appreciate it.
When do I have to work?
It's totally up to you. We expect that you will work 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Weekends are free. Anyway if you want, you can work during the weekend, the working hours are basically up to you. We just expect you to fulfill your duties and meet agreed deadlines.
Is a laptop provided by the company?
No. As it is remote work full of freedom, it is also up to you how you manage your workspace. If you need to buy some new things for your working space, we provide zero-interest loans for our employees.
Where do I have to go to work?
With us you can work from everywhere - from your home or wherever in the world. In our company people have the freedom to work when and where they want if they are able to catch the deadlines. The important part is that everyone is highly responsible for their tasks.
How do I get the tasks?
We use a project management tool Active Collab where you will find everything you need.
How will we communicate?
For communication, we use Slack, Active Collab, and if necessary WhatsApp or Viber.
Do I have time to educate myself?
Definitely yes, we will buy courses for you as you wish. Our common goal is your professional and personal development. This is the only way how we can grow as a company together.
What should I know about Creative Handles?
- Our team is spread all around the world
- The Board of the company is located in the Czech Republic.
- We are a free culture company with 9 people
- We work on various projects, so learning new skills is the key.
Write to email@example.com. :-)
Managing Partner & UX Advisor
Author of the 20-day challenge #AwesomeWeb. Expert through digital user-experience. Spreading Web Literacy is Kristyna's daily bread. Web or application cannot be only nice but must earn. If you want more revenue from your site or app, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.